View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 10:12 PM   #8
RayChez1

Default Re: 2003 Gulfstream Yellowstone (New to us)

I use an electric pressure washer to spray the Simple Green first. I let it set for about half an hour, then again I use the pressure washer but use the nozzle that does not spray too direct. And I do not hold the spray to direct. I move the nozzle from side to side.

I lift the bed up and expose the engine. From there you are about four feet away from the CAC and radiator. So you are not going to damage anything as far as too much pressure. Then when I get ready to rinse it off, I start the engine and spray it with just water. The fan will force any water in the core right out. At the same time if your engine needs a little wash job, that is the time to do it also.

Those electric power washers do not have a lot of pressure like the commercial washers. I bought it when I was in Oregon. I also use it the wash the top of the coach when I need to do the roof. The side walls I have only used it a couple of times when it has been through rain or snow. I usually use dry wash for the outside walls.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote