View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
djqualls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GStream40
Quote:
Originally Posted by djqualls
I wonder how many class a vehicles they produce each model year, Then by model?

I'm also curious as to how many Tour Masters they made for the 2006 model year.

I'm guessing that they roll out less than 150 total class A vehicles each model year but I'm just guessing.

Dave........

I received a reply to an email I sent to GSC friend of mine.

Class A production at Plant 58 average 1200 to 1350 @ year. The planned production this year is 1250. This includes all Class A production including Tourmaster and Friendship.

Ron
--------------

Thanks for the info. So I estimate that maybe they rolled out 150 Tour Master models for the year then. I Still believe that if it is their luxury line model then, they would have paid much, much more attention to the final details like door alignment, interior and exterior trim and such. Mine in particular, had one of the cargo doors so misaligned and the paint shop didn't bother to look at it when they had to paint 3 colors across the door that when it is correctly aligned, the paint misses the match by over 1/2 inch. So its back to the drawing board..

While I'm a paitent person (sometimes) I really took them (GS) for granted when I purchased the coach about the little details that are addressed when you buy a car, those things are fixed before you ever look at the vehicle. I have a 2003 Cadillac Esclade as well as a 2005 Hummer H2 and have yet to take them back for any warranty other than factory recall. I've obviously got a lot to learn about the RV world.

By The Way.... Why do they call Trailers RV's?? to me that is not a vehicle... oh well... I digress.......

Webster Says........
Main Entry: recreational vehicle
Function: noun
: a vehicle designed for recreational use (as in camping) ; a means of carrying or transporting something