View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 12:28 AM   #25
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurlon View Post
After hunting for a couple years, I just drove home a 2007 Endura 6318. Prior owners kept it in beautiful shape, but I do have a few things I need to figure out:

1) Shudder/vibration at 1500 to 2500 RPM, rate changes with RPM, intensity increases with throttle. Get it to kick down and it pulls cleanly. I'm thinking misfire but will take it to a shop for a proper diag.

2) Switch above the mirror controls, thought heated mirrors but the owner doesn't recall it HAVING heated mirrors. When he replaced the driver side mirror he didn't recall there being any wires.

3) The porch light, and light in the step well, what turns them on? There is a 'porch step light' labeled switch on the entry way control strip but doesn't seem to do anything.

4) Where is the fuse for the upper, switched acc outlet on the dash, above the cigarette lighter?
1) CODEs will tell, probably needs a coil or two replaced; 2) It is heated mirrors on most, a seldom used but valuable feature when you need it; 3) if by chance, u still have old bulbs vs LEDs, very likely burned out; if door magnet operated step, then might be the Kwikee step position switch problem. Careful, step can crush/ hit/ injure; 4) Van battery CAN be charged from shoreline/ GEN by using the ESS Switch; 5) Coach battery will charge from van when engine is running (most/ all modern?) (thru IGN Switch activated Relay/ solenoid)