View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #10
RayChez1

Default Re: 2007 Crescendo Water leaks

Ted, I applied the Eternabond all the way across to where it starts to round off. That way you do not see the tape from the side view. Then I have two connecting seams which run from the front to the rear. They are about twelve inches from the curve where the side wall meets the top roof. I run the four inch Eternabond all the way from the front to the back, and then across the back where the back cap meets the roof. I have not had a single leak since then any where. I should have done that right away when I first bought the coach new. It would have solved me a lot of work every year of climbing up and resealing with Dicor every darn little crack I could find. And Dicor will crack if you use your coach a lot with all the flexing and the hot sun in the south west part of the country. We get a lot of sun around here. Water leaks are hard to track down sometimes because the water will run through the inside of the ceiling and could come down just about anywhere. So it is best to just invest on a couple of rolls of Eternabond and not worry anymore.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote