View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #6
RJ82much

Wolfpack,

It will have to be Google to your rescue. GS provides a blue-covered "manual", approx 20 copied pages in length, rudimentary sketches. Most of the content is cover-thy-arse warnings & cautions. There is hardly any meaningful, useful information.

There should have been about 3 inches worth of appliance & equipment manuals included for you in some kind of folder or container. The assembly floor accumulates all product literature, warantee forms, instructions as the equipment is installed (Dometic, Sony, A&E, toilet mfr, Panasonic, Generac, ect). This documentation is specific to your unit & the part numbers used. I wonder what happened to yours? Perhaps your dealer knows.

I went thru my coach & identified every device that I could. Found items like the RiverPark speaker switches under the dash, Voyager CD/fm player, RiverPark (again) A/V switch in the entertainment center, the impossible-to-see Lyte Power System transfer switch, etc. With the help of Google, I was able to locate URLs & customer service numbers to recieve manuals on nearly every device.

Schematics are another issue. This forum was founded as a result of the GulfStream Corp. owners' policy of never providing an electrical schematic or plumbing diagram, because they are propriatary. That's crap, but their GS management rules. If you express a strong need directly to the Vice President of Operations (a non-Shea brother), you can often recieve. A big project was initiated to convert many drawings to pdf-format for distribution. Those don't seem to include the dfx-format schematics. There is supposedly a CD of sorts available to help with maintenance matters. That is available only after request also. I've come to realize just how crucial plumbing diagrams are. They identify the location of vacuum breaks, vents, & which plumbing fixtures empty into which tank. Good luck at getting your hands on that.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote