View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #11
Jill

TSoul, thanks for the welcome! I see you have the Crescendo with the larger countertop area--we looked at the other floorplan, and were very impressed with everything about it. Although we haven't had a new MH before, I'm thinking of this as a house, knowing that there will be a few things we'll find as we start to use it.

I'm glad to know you're loving yours--I am very excited to get ours. Unfortunately, we won't have it for a trip we have planned in mid-October.

GSadmin, we've had a lot of little things on our current motor home (2002 Damon) which we've had for a year. I was hoping that after the initial punch list, we'd could have a year or two with no problems!!! Thanks for the reality check--I might as well go into this new one expecting to have constant small problems, then I won't be disappointed! By the way, we've never had a boat, but my husband has been looking at them--I didn't realize they had lots of little problems as well??!!

I spent some time reading the comments on the forum before I made my first post, and some of your posts were part of my concern. I can handle problems with the coach--that is just going to happen, I know--but I won't be happy if I don't get good customer service to resolve the problems. It sounds like you've had several examples of lack of service, not to mention the documentation issue. We tend to be the type of people that will have all the work done at the dealership, but I understand that if you do the work yourself, you would want and need that documentation. I don't know if the petition is still active, but if it is, I'll be happy to sign it, for what that's worth. It doesn't seem to be the kind of information they should be keeping from the owner of the vehicle.

I am glad to see that you are open to buying another GS, assuming your issues with the manufacturer are resolved--that tells me something good about the coaches!

www.northwestjewelry.com
[email protected]
Jill is offline   Reply With Quote