View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 06:48 PM   #5
Liv2RidMIke

Thanks everyone for the replies. I should have mentioned i have the Endura with dual slide outs and jacks. The large driver side slide out is the issue. I should have checked the jacks to see if they operate properly too, but the last time i did use them they seemed fine, even lifted the front wheels off the ground! Yes the pump is hydraulic and the reservoir is full. I never tried it with the jacks down but i have tried it on flat ground and its still really slow to get started and needs a pull to kinda bump start it, once its started it use to come in by itself, just slow, now it needs a pull the whole way thru. I will look under neath to see if thier is any significant scuffing. i once had a mobile RV repair guy come and look at it, he felt the step up from full extension was to great and that why it need a bump (actually pull) to get it going. I could have lived with a pull just to get it going but now it's really slow and wont move with out a significant effort from 2 people pulling it. I often travel with jsut kids and feel like sooner or later its going to get stuck out and i have yet to find a manual crank to get it in. Thanks again everyone!
Liv2RidMIke is offline   Reply With Quote