View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #3
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck v View Post
Sudsy,

If you fill he tank only partially (say half to a bit more...) does the overflow still have water coming out? I would think that a partial tank could not start a siphoning action. Otherwise look for a source of air or water pressure that is forcing the water out the overflow and starting a siphon. On my rig there is no 'fill' position on the pressure shore water connection -- only the gravity feed to fill via a separate port. I would think that the overflow tube comes from near the top of the filler neck and would not sustain a siphon as the water level drops below overfull in the fresh water tank...

Chuck

Ye Chuck, I'll give that a try. I can see, as I said the top of the tank. So I can stop it before it starts to flow thru the overflow. When it first happened I thought the tank had swollen from pressure (and maybe that's what got it started) and the flow would stop if it went down.

Ok running outside to do some test now. Got a neighbor coming over to have a look too.

Sudsy