View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
Nanaeve

Default Sofa/sleeper

Our 09 Endura 6341 on the International chassis had a similar problem, of the four lag bolts suppost to be holding it to the slide out floor, two were not properly installed and were stripped/loose. Rather than take it the sixty miles to the dealer, I just moved the couch an inch and redrove the bolts with a drill. Be careful not to set the torque too high, like was done at the factory on mine and they will bolt up tight. The couch had four 90 degree angle brackets bolted to it, maybe your's is missing them? Hope this helps! I know how the waiting feels ours was at the shop for 6 of its first eight weeks. GS finally acted after a complaint to BBB and California State Bureau of New Vehicles, before that they just never contacted us, even after numerous registered letters, how they stay in business sometimes is beyond me.