View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #3
FreedMeister

I have the same model, built on a 2007 international 4200 chassis. This sounds like a welded relay if it won't shut off. I've had lots of little electrical gremlins and I've done extensive rewiring. Wherever Gulfstream connected to the international wiring, there seems to be trouble. Mine was not customized with much care, or reason. While I can't help you directly find the bad relay/solenoid, there are a few under the dash, far drivers side, and a few more on the engine side of the firewall where the other fusebox is. I would start there, and check the dual voltage start switch as well. Some of the rocker switches seem to disintegrate. I also suggest disconnecting every connector on the rig, cleaning it out with isopropyl alcohol, and liberally applying dielectric grease before reconnecting. Any corroded pins should be extracted and replaced at that time. Water seems to get in these connectors and do bad things. Good news is you have a class C, and international can help you solve this problem if they put a good tech on it.
FreedMeister is offline   Reply With Quote