View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #33
Jim&Karin

My 2008 Endura 6362 rides like a truck, but definitely does not ride rough enough to throw anyone off the master bed. My two dogs (90 lbs and 15 lbs) ride on the couch without being thrown off. I live on Long Island and have traveled through New York City on the Cross Bronx Expressway and on the New England Thruway. No real problems. My 37 ft coach had a ccc of 3500 lbs with gear, food, full propane & full fresh water. Gulfstream will fix something if your bother them enough. I wish Chuckie best of luck. Do not let Gulfstream tell you no, maybe a trip to the factory might be helpful. I had an old Class A Diesel Pusher on Freightliner chassis which only had a ccc of 800 lbs and the air suspension ride was teribble when loaded. I only had this unit for approximately one year because when I check it on a scale, it only had 75 lbs to spare! I traded the unit in on a second Class A Diesel Pusher Freightliner chassis unit with a ccc of 4500 lbs and loved it. Same as I love my current 6362 Endura. Coach manufacturers should only supply motor homes with sufficient ccc. What does your Gulfstream posted weight rating sheet show as capacities? My unit's sheet was fairly close ~420 lbs higher on ccc, which I atributed to the weight of my loaded gear and food.