View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #37
movinsue

Default GulfStream Customer Service

Ron: Not yet. We just returned from the FMCA convention and a short trip afterwards. Our rig has just been moved to a vacant "snowbird" site on a concrete pad and we are now able to plan a repair. I am hoping to find some help in the area (Lake Wales) as my husband is not well these days. I am fortunate to have had your substantial technical help on this job to guide the repair-thanks once again.

Bill-I'm sorry to hear that you are having ongoing problems with Gulf Stream's Customer Service. I did speak to Lori one time when she promised to follow up on my concern, but she never called back. I feel your pain...

Speaking of the FMCA convention, we visited the Gulf Stream product display (on Day 1) and spoke at great length with a GS gentleman inside one of the RV's who seemed very interested in our experience with Customer Service. He was not a dealer rep and seemed familiar with GS. Despite a genuine concern with some of GS's "systemic" problems, we were offered no further exploration of our issue by any GS representatives present at the convention.
movinsue is offline   Reply With Quote