View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
bhplumber

Jimbo, I'm not sure what model the "ultra" super C is. I have an 07 Supernova 6331. I would just check for the obvious, leaks, water damage, tires, etc. One model I looked at before buying my current unit had cracks in the overhead cap by the cab doors where the overhead bunk area attached to the box. I passed on that unit for that reason. I would also inquire about it's use. Has it been sitting for an extended amount of time? Was it stored inside or out? I don't know how much you know about RVs but if it passes your inspection it may be worth paying a professional inspector to have a look. I paid for 2 inspections before deciding to purchase my current unit. It was money well spent IMO. Good luck. Also just a note on the International chassis, I gave done a few mods to mine and love it. You will read a ton of nightmare stories about GS and the Super Nova but try finding a model or manufacturer that doesn't have their share of issues. Just make sure it's the floor plan you want and that it can do everything you need it to. It's a big investment.
bhplumber is offline   Reply With Quote