Thread: Yes I Did !!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 01:53 PM   #6
gsadmin

If I were you, I would get that rig back to the dealer and leave it there until all is satisfactory. Before you drive away after they have "fixed" everything, go through every thing on the work order and review all of the problems you reported to them. And, when you go in, don't just tell them each thing, have a typewritten check off sheet for them. Many times I drove down to the dealer, went through the list and found stuff incomplete...he was like "well, come back next week and we'll take care of that for you", I was like, no, you keep it until its done (it was January and it didn't matter that I was without my coach).

I agree with RJ82 on the cable/satellite stuff. I have helped many RVers (both my parents full time - in different coaches) and the AV stuff seems to give them the most grief...I bet you just need someone to write you a step-by-step on operating the various modes and inputs of your system...that worked for my parents...well most of the time...they still call me from time to time about what button to push, etc.
- Converted batteries to 4x6V from 2x12V
- Added Bully air-horn
- Added Safe-T-Steer

SLC, UT
gsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote