View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 AM   #7
GStream40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Reilly
Those tiny cupboards underneath are useless. I don't feel like crawling on my hands and knees to use them. Wonder what "man" came up with that idea

Carol

Hey now, I resemble that remark.

I believe the only practical use for the small cabinet underneath the table is for the table leaf storage. The dining chairs in our coach are very uncomfortable to sit in for very long. We are planning on replacing them with Maple wood chairs with pads placed on them of the wife's deco choice.
The two folding chairs that are for guests are actually more comfort to my behind that the two fabric covered dining chairs.

As far as the rear guard frame work. There is a frame that bolts onto the chassis frame extending to the rear and there are just two bolts that hold the top part of the metal guard on. It would be quite simple to make one or I believe that it could probably be ordered from Gulf Stream along with the rear flap/guard. On ours the two chassis batteries also sit on this framework. So if your coach has the two batteries right inside between the rear grill and radiator, then that frame is already there.

Looking at the Base and Options sheet that was on our coach it is listed that it cost $553.00 for the Rear Rock Guard when installed by Gulf Stream at the factory.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote