View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:54 PM   #2
Chuck v

Default Re: Where is outside tv coax cable route to front t.v.

Perry,

Since you did not tell us what coach you have or the year model, my information may not apply directly. On my 2007 Tour Master 40C the park service cable coax entry is in the bay with the power retract reel for the 50 AMP power cord. There are two type F screw cable bulkhead connectors there -- one is labeled satellite and one park TV if I recall correctly (or words to that effect.) These are run to the equipment area above the windshield and to the immediate left of the front TV.

Depending on how many updates/changes your coach has had (I did some additional wiring on mine to support HDMI and full HD to the screens...) there should be a panel high in that cabinet on the back wall the has a push button switch and a small red LED indicator. When switched ON the television gets its signal from the roof antenna and its signal amplifier -- when OFF it gets its signal from the cable from the park hookup. Your coach likely has a signal router so the bedroom TV can watch one of the sources (DVD, ANT, Dish, etc.) while the front TV or the outside TV views a different source. That accessory equipment varies quite a bit by year and model of coach, but generally looks like that described in this earlier thread:

http://www.gsowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2614

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote