View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 04:00 PM   #10
Texas TC

I just completed my second trip to Phoenix and back to Dallas putting on some 4400 miles in the process since adding the air system. My wife absolutely loves the new system. She now leaves things on the counter and in her words, no longer needs to rescue clothes off hangers, pillows off the bed, etc. In fact, today when we stopped for lunch, I noticed she had left the space heater on the kitchen counter and we drove 525 miles and it didn't move.

I, being the sole driver, have noticed some differences from the drivers seat. Dips in the road no longer cause the jarring effect from the rear of the coach that was there before the installation of the air system. The chassis seems to float in unison from the front to the rear of the coach. Riding on the two big air bags did not cause any adverse effects to the driving experience. I had a strong north to south cross wind today coming across I10 and I20, passed several semi's and there was no sway or drift from the wind or other high profile vehicles. I drive long hard days on our trips out to visit the kids in Arizona (500-700 miles a day) and this addition to the chassis makes a big difference in how I feel when the day is done.

We do plan to keep this coach for several years and I am grateful that Southwest International proposed the installation of this system to our coach. The cost quoted to you is in line and I know you will like the results!

2011 Silverado 4x4 Texas Edition Extended Cab (Toad)
Texas TC is offline   Reply With Quote