View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 11:23 AM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: 2006 Gulf Stream/Crescendo 8356

The Crescendo was the entry level for the diesel pushers from Gulf Stream. It was manufactured as a pusher and as a (Fred) front engine diesel. It probably has a Freight liner chassis with the C-7 engine and the six speed allison transmission which is a solid combination. I would definitely check the tires to see if they are not the original tires. Tires on motor homes should be changed every five years. Check the refrigerator which probably is a Norcold 1200 LRIM. They have had some problems with those refrigerators, but I have one and I can not complain. It has served me will since 2003. Take it out for a test drive and see how it feels, check maintenance records to see if it had its oil changes regularly and filters changed out at least once a year.

But like any motorhome it is hard to say if it is a good deal or a bad deal. It does not matter what brand, you can get a bad coach. I have had real good luck with my Gulf Stream coach, but I can not guarantee others have had the same luck.

Good luck and stay in touch.

RayChez
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote