View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 02:46 PM   #3
Frutza

Default Re: 2006 Gulf Stream/Crescendo 8356

Depends on the options, the 2000 watt inverter is an option along with the rear ac and heat, all nice to have, gotta have rear ac, the trim is a little substandard, looks nice but composite with wood grain cover, don't know if that's for cost or weight, the 350 cat pulls nice, I pass my friend with a Cummings 300 all the time , makes him mad, see what hitch it has, what will you tow? I only have a 6000# hitch, has the rear radiator been cleaned, has the slobber tube been extended, Cat engines need good oil and filters and I change mine before its due, all and all I love it, I wanted a shorter unit, the wife wants a newer unit, I want to stay away from the new emissions controls, so I'm not paying twice as much for the Name, I really wanted the mid door, from my trailer days I wanted the add a room, Gulfstream motorized is out of business, but your out of warranty anyway, local shops do my work, If you like it and you like the price, get it, oh, how about full body paint, I think that's what I really miss, or wish I had