View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 03:21 PM   #4
Chuck v

Yes, there is no real way to "justify" the ownership of a coach on a financial basis -- but the ability to travel without packing/unpacking and questioning the cleanliness of the accommodations is of great comfort.

I first bought my coach when I was working as a consultant in an adjacent state and grew very tired of hotel rooms every weekday and flying back and forth. So the coach allowed at least a known accommodation with my on food in the fridge and my own laundry machines. Still had to travel back and forth since the distance was far enough to leave the coach set up there.

Nowadays I work in a state next to the one where we own a home...again about 400+ miles separating the two. My work is such that I can be here at the company office about two months and then work from home for about a month. This really minimizes the back and forth travel (but I still leave the coach in the resort park 'full time' where it is convenient to my office.

What is really priceless for the type of roaming you do in the Crescendo is that you get to choose exactly where you go next and see what you want to see.

Keep doing just that!

Chuck

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote