View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
RJ82much

Even if you were able to somehow get in contact with Brian Shea (or any of the Shea family members) I can almost certainly guarantee you that NOTHING will come of it. My understanding is that they are from the old school that thinks they know what is good for the customer, and that customer needs are at the bottom of the basket.

On the other hand, VP of Operations, Scott Pullin is an avid RV'er himself, believes in the company and puts the customer first whenever possible. (He does NOT outrank the Shea's however).

In the past, Scott was the recipient of each & every email going to customer service. He personally distributes them to the appropriate department or person for action. It is my belief that is where the system falls apart. Apparently, the recipients of his distributions have no incentive for follow-up. If you need to really get Scott's attention, email him personally. I must leave you to your own brilliance to discover that email address or better yet, his personal phone number. If you can wait, show up for their big shindig in the spring & meet him in person. You won't believe the results you'll obtain.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote