View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #13
Texas TC

Having had warranty issues with my former coach that I bought a considerable distance from my home, I bought my Gulf Stream SuperNova from a dealer that is about two miles from my house. I did not want to travel any great distance for repairs that I knew would come with any new coach regardless of the manufacturer.

Having said that, the dealer dealt directly with Gulf Stream and I only talked to GS on issues with the chassis manufacturer, in my case International, to have them coordinate the changing of my rear drive gear ratio (mine came with too low 6.19 gears and GS and International agreed to change, at their expense, to a better 5.29 gear).

Between, GS, Mc Clain's RV in Denton, TX. and Southwest International in Dallas, my warranty year went by with all my issues being handled in a way that exceeded my expectations.

I know these are difficult times for the RV industry, but I really feel if you get with a good Gulf Stream authorized dealer, they will work with GS and get your issues resolved.

Good luck!

2011 Silverado 4x4 Texas Edition Extended Cab (Toad)
Texas TC is offline   Reply With Quote