View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 07:32 AM   #13
xwhyz1959

My list of things to do is rather extensive myself. I wasn't working on this long, before it occurred to me that this is more of a restoration project, than it is a refurbishing. Cosmetically the outside is decent, needs a little work though. The inside was immaculate! Right now my list consists of the following...

Complete fluids replacement and flush where applicable.
Replace all hoses, including brake line hoses.
Aluminum wheels.
Roof re-coat with Dicor Cool Seal
Winegard in motion satellite, ( stole a RT2000 on Ebay new in box for $799)
Replaced bathroom skylight and fan
Replaced coach fan
6 new tires
Hour meter for generator
New shocks
Recharge coach AC

Problems I have encountered so far include...

Leveling pump has internal short in motor. I took it apart and blew all the carbon dust out of it, and couldn't find anything obvious to the naked eye. Going to remove it again and take it to a local motor re-builder and see if they can repair it.

Rear AC unit won't run under generator only power, but will on shore power. Puzzling.

Previous owner installed another switch in the electrical compartment that I have yet to trace and determine it's purpose.
I have a heavy gauge white wire unattached in the coach battery compartment that I have to determine it's purpose also.
Cruise control switch not functioning.

I'm really not anticipating using this until next year sometime. I don't want to roll until I have it all up to snuff.

According to my documents, we have a Spartan EC2000 chassis. Here's a parts manual I found online that may apply to us in some areas.

http://truckroadservice.com/barth_at...int-Manual.pdf
xwhyz1959 is offline   Reply With Quote