View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 05:37 PM   #14
CoachStreamr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwhyz1959 View Post

Rear AC unit won't run under generator only power, but will on shore power. Puzzling.

Our front A/C won't run on gen, it pops the 30amp breaker. Both run on shore and the rear on generator. I'm been advised to replace the generator's 30amp breaker, they can become 'weak'. I will replace that eventually.

Quote:
Cruise control switch not functioning.

Our Coach's Cruise doesn't function either. Seems this is common for the Eco Cruise (stops functioning). At this time, I don't find it a big deal.

Quote:
According to my documents, we have a Spartan EC2000 chassis. Here's a parts manual I found online that may apply to us in some areas.

http://truckroadservice.com/barth_at...int-Manual.pdf

Ours is a EC2000 series as well.

If you call Spartan and give your VIN, they can provide pages as well, maybe the full download. I was provided the cooling system pages with handwritten info about the different hose designs that were available, it's how I was able to order the proper hoses in advance of the old ones being removed from Cummin.

1995 36' Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser (Model #8360) on 1995 Spartan EC-2442 Chassis w/Air Ride | Cummins B5.9L 12V 230hp | Allison MD3060 6-Speed WTEC II
CoachStreamr is offline   Reply With Quote