Thread: what happened!!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 09:44 AM   #4
lockdoc

I would guess that we all were getting the same screen when we tried to log on! Acted like a server issue or a site removed issue!!!

Then I got to wondering if this was admins way of getting us to post more.....cut us off for two days and then watch the frenzie of questions and comments when it comes back online!!

It is funny how our addictions are pointed out to us during the down times isn't it? I know that I for one felt really weird about not being able to check in on the Gulfsteam world! I realized (during our blackout) that you all are like my extended family and I lost contact with you all for two days......I wondered if you were camping or working....if you were having any issues with your GS.....or even if you improved your golf score!

Admin.....please don't pull the plug on purpose! I know that it was likely an accident or issue that you couldn't forsee, but it left us in the dark and that got lonely!

All of the above was written with a big smile on my face...please accept it for what it is and not what you think it is!
Powrachute Powered Parachute Rotax 912 100 HP
lockdoc is offline   Reply With Quote