View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #50
R-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMitsu
Congratulations on your new TT. We've had our Visa since June, I don't know if it's been outside in any serious rain but we have noticed no leaks at all. Did the dealer repair the leaks and any damage caused by the leaks?

Our bunk bed reinforcement did fall after I forgot to secure the bunk bed before traveling I repaired it and have made sure to secure it in the down position and it's been fine since then. If you travel without securing it a bump will turn the bunk bed into a hammer on the rear reinforcement.

The fridge problem is common and an easy fix, our dealer fixed it while I was signing the repair order. It's warranty, as many of the Visa's the fridge wasn't wired properly for 12v from the factory, so that is common.

We've been very hit and miss with the radio. We went to a campsite right after we got it and I thought maybe it had no antenna at all, took it to the dealer and all the local stations came in great. I haven't decided if it's the campsites or the antenna, but sometimes reception is good and other times non-existant.
Leaks have been repaired, but every time I come back from a trip, I inspect all sealant beads and repair/replace them when needed. I have now 2 windows redone. The water coming from the back window was visible on the wall and the leak from the brake light was visible where all the wires are coming into the trailer (under the lower bunk bed).

The bunk bed reinforcement will be repaired by my dealer before winter storage.

My dealer also redone the awning lower wood blocks. They were not very solid.
I also install a Maxair over the toilet fan.