View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #12
ShabyBaby

Default Re: Pulling a Visa 19

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/vufoiqd45m330h1/IMG_00000458.jpg/img]I just picked up a Brand New 2011 Visa 19RSD and I tow with a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring . I added a E2 WDH and found after my first run picking up the trailer in Kamloops this past May long weekend that the Honda is well suited to this truck and perfect for us. Love the trailer love the combo but we were wise to go with the 19 not the 23 as the camp kitchen and all our other adders load up the trailer as much as I feel comfortable. Even though we dry camp half the time , we only put a few gallons of water in the tank and fill up at destination. Thank god I listened to my well RV experienced father and did not buy the 4100lb trailer we were looking at because I dont think after all said and done would just be too much and I dont want to buy a new truck. EDIT ( Seems the dealer did a piss poor job of installing the hitch. The Visa 19RSD when fully level the top of the hitch is 18" my ball was sitting a 22" and at the bottom of the shank. Installing and setting up the WDH is key to a safe and comfortable experience. ) For Honda owners buy a new shank 12" with a 3" drop so you can get the top of ball height the same 18" when the truck is fully loaded with all your gear, Mine sits at 19.5" unloaded.)

Also in this pic I added AirLift 1000 air bag system Kit #60748 love the ride for day to day driving as well as helping with the WDH.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_00000458.jpg (209.5 KB, 6352 views)
ShabyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote