View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 06:17 AM   #2
tarheel

Default Re: Advice on Hail Damage

I'm sure you insurance will cover all your damage, however if you are full timing in it, you may be inconvenienced getting it taken care of. Two years ago I had to have my entire coach repainted as a result of an employee in the storage yard mowing weeds with a riding mower in a gravel covered area around my coach and there were hundreds of paint dings on the front and both sides. My coach was in the paint shop for over three weeks. The process was slowed by the painting of all the graphics. Each graphic had to be taped and painted, then left to dry before the one touching it could be painted. Before repainting, they had to sand and in some cases fill all of the dings in the paint. A very slow process. They contacted Gulf Stream and got the paint codes for all of the main body and graphics colors. The storage yard's insurance covered all the damage. I also got the last of the Tourmaster lettering that the factory had. I hope you are able to work your problem out without too much of an inconvenience.