View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:33 PM   #6
RinconVTR

Default Re: Hensey and Propride hitch pricing

Calm down Ron. No one has posted anything questionable, both parties are staying level headed, and no rules have been broken.

"What we have here, is a failure to communicate."

I think Sean is a busy guy and simple was not able to keep up with every email. The issue for me, is that that the very same scenario played out twice, in precisely the same manor and timing. I have a right to be suspect after two identical occurrences.

What Sean does not acknowledge, is that I've told him more than once that I am a pro-Propride and actually represent the brand where applicable online, and not Hensley. I had so much trouble with my Hensley, it was refunded in full including shipping costs. I shared all this with Sean as I thought he might enjoy hearing of my troubles, and he could hardly believe what I experienced. But I guess he forgot or lost another email.

Fact remains, I'd actually buy the Propride today...if Sean stood by his word and sold me the hitch hitch at Hensley's re-manufactured price as he said he would. I have tried TWICE. I posted a copy of my actual Hesnley invoice here and sent it to Sean directly long ago but I have yet to get a response to confirm he will match this as he states.

No response...no confirmation = "off grid".

So, my experience and opinion remains, which I have shared it repeatedly on many forums.

Sean - Match the price reman Hensley price you said you do and you have another sale.

Until then, I'm still pro-propride...but my story cannot change.