View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
NickMan

Thanks ks! We can zip-tie the knobs to each other so they don't swing open. I actually thought that may be an issue since the rear of the trailer likely bounces around the most. I am glad you solidified my concern.

The stock entertainment unit has been working well so far (we've been testing all the systems all day for several days).. but have not used it on any extended trips yet, of course. We'll keep an eye on it and replace it if need be. All-in-one units are always glitchy anyway, so we figure it'll need replacement over time.

Good to know re shades. Perhaps we'll do a once-over on the window coverings after we return from each trip just to make sure everything looks secure. Obviously, everything can look secure and then the next minute it's sitting broken on the floor. Trials of owning a trailer!

Thanks for the information! Happy to see small issues and not major problems!!

I'll post some photos from our first trip out in a few weeks. We're staying fairly local over the next 6-8 months so we can test all the plumbing, electrical and gas systems (and have any necessary warranty work repaired) before taking it on a cross-country haul and several extended camping trips next summer.
NickMan is offline   Reply With Quote