View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
tdd3748

Default Re: Thinking of Joining the GS Family

The gentleman that owns the coach - poops more money than I will make in a life time. He bought the coach, a stacker trailer he had painted to match and two custom sand rails for his son to race in the dunes. The coach is maintained by a staff of folks that take care of his fleet vehicles for his business and the thing gets started and driven regularly, generator started, just to keep things lubricated etc.. He even has them wash and wax the thing once a quarter. He is extremely meticulous to a point of being anal. Anyway he was keeping it in hopes he would have some grand children to take camping, but now wants the space (temp controlled warehouse) for some new laser gadget he wants to install and some other machinery to expand his business. So he needs to move the coach and a bunch of other toys (sports cars and muscle cars). My step son is in the car business and is trying to work a package deal for everything in the warehouse-at the moment it is looking good for being able to get the coach for around 65K - but not a done deal yet. I have looked the coach over on 3 different occasions and cannot find anything that appears to be an issue - my biggest concern is the Aqua Hot system as I know nothing about them other than what I have read on the net and know they are very expensive to get services when something goes wrong. The coach is identical to this one.
tdd3748 is offline   Reply With Quote