View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 08:56 PM   #4
rjf7g

Default To buy a GS or not?

I have owned Fleetwood, Starcraft, Jayco, and Citation (Thor) campers. I recently ordered a GS Innsbruck 36 FRS from a dealer I think VERY highly of. I went with the Innsbruck because of the floor plan and the dealer. My experience has been that there will be "little things" wrong with any RV you purchase. I did my first walkthrough of my new TT on the dealer's lot last week - he had found a few "little things" and I added a few more to his list. I sent him an e-mail this past weekend and asked him to check the bottom bolts based on info I found on this forum.

I am 100% certain he will fix it all and then some before I even spend the night in my new camper. Once it becomes mine, I will rely on him for any "big things" that might come up.

As of right now, I am thinking GS is as good as any other brand I have owned and has at least one dealer who out shines any other dealer I have ever dealt with. Check out http://www.grandviewtrailersales.com if you would even consider buying in Virginia - Kenneth is awesome!