View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #31
RayChez1

Default Re: Find water heater on/off switch on '04 GS G7

I bought that Scenic Cruiser new in April 03, and it has been an excellent coach. In ten years that I have had it the only problem I had that was serious was the Huei pump went out on the Caterpillar engine right after I fueled up at the Flying J. I was driving from San Diego and I stopped to fill my coach in Barstow because I always like to have it full of fuel, ready to go at any time. I drove about a block an it just stopped. Good thing the Caterpillar shop was just about a mile away and I called Coachnet, they loaded it on a flat bed and hauled it away. Good thing I had extended warranty. That pump installed wash $3400. I just paid a fifty dollar co payment. Other then that it has been trouble free.

But I do stay on top of things as far as to maintaining the coach. I lube the chassis, change the oil and filters on the engine, change fluid on transmission. Check belts all the time, but they still look good. I still enjoy working on the simple stuff. Getting up in age now at seventy, so I have slowed down some. I am working on my boat now getting ready for the warm weather.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote