Thread: Cable TV
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 08:16 PM   #3
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rclark View Post
I have a 2003 sun voyager, the cable tv does not work when I use the F connector in the 50amp basement compartment . When I run the cable from the campsite to the back of the tv it works .Seems like I have a loose connection somewhere, the TV antenna works fine, any help would be appreciated

Well don't feel like the Lone Ranger. My 2005 is driving me crazy. I use a Dish Network system and have to run the cable in the front window and over the kitchen slide to the Entertainment Center. From there I can distribute throughout the MH.

NOW during my spring outfitting I discovered that there are actually two F connector connections in the 50 amp basement area, Look closely and see if you have one under the cover with the telephone wire input and another one that is exposed.

I hate to admit that I am a 40 retired Electronics Tech and this coach is kicking my butt. I just don't have the time to fool with these things while it's in the storage lot.

I did do a successful upgrade to a fully digital TV antenna system with booster. Amazing difference.

Sudsy