View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 06:30 PM   #3
RayChez1

Default Re: 2003 Gulfstream Friendship Onan 7500 tripped?

After reading the first post I knew exactly what circuit breaker had tripped and was getting ready to send a responds to you, then I read the second post and saw you had found the breaker.

It has only happened to me once in the thirteen years I have owned my coach. And what happened in my case I turned everything on from heat/pumps air conditioners to micro waves at the same time. And I guess it was just too much of a sudden load and it did trip that circuit breaker. But it was just a test, a person hardly ever does that in a normal situation. But now if I want both air conditioners on at the same time, I will start them at least one minute apart to avoid the sudden jolt of electricity.

Congrats on you 2003 GulfStream Friendship. They are really good coaches. I have the Scenic Cruiser and it has been an excellent coach. I bought it brand new in April 2003, and it has been so good I plan to keep it for a lot more years.

And if you need any other help, their some Friendship owners that belong to this forum, and with a lot of knowledge that can help.

Ray Chez
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote