View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 10:43 AM   #33
[email protected]

Unhappy Similar Issue

Fellow Supernova owners, I own a Supernova 6331 (34ft) model and I'm the same issue but I'm having difficulty using the information in this thread. For example, the fuse holders next to or near the starting battery are mentioned on several of the responses but for the life of me I can't locate them on my RV. I did find a 40 amp fuse in a holder in the area of the right front wheel well but I don't know if this is the same fuse or not. I've checked all of the Weatherpack connectors in the engine compartment which are all good. Here's a recap of the symptoms. When I turn the key on everything seems normal accept for the Wait to Start light which is very inconsistent. Sometimes it comes on momentarily, sometimes not at all and sometimes comes on and doesn't go off. I am hearing the clicking coming from the passenger side fuse panel but not hearing the injectors clicking. Several of the forum responses don't have complete information so I would really appreciate if contributors to this thread filled in some of the details surrounding this issue, especially if you have a model 6331. Thanks so much.
rsahunt@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote