View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
dbrownmg

Default 19 erd

I have a 2011 Gulfstream 19 ERD Vista Cruiser. I had a tire blow out on my trailer and it destroyed the fender skirt. I had a big problem getting a replacement. I live in Windsor Ontario and I tried all the RV places in Windsor and also Detroit. Nobody could access Gulfstream website to get a part number. Finally I kept going through Gulfstream's contacts and I finally got to someone who would give me a part number. Everyone else said you had to go through a dealer but like I say, the dealers couldn't do it. Even the big ones in Detroit. I actually talked to someone who gave me the number but explained that the skirt profile changed from the original Gulfstream Viss like mine to the current higher Vista Cruisers. She said that it should fit but would look different. I went back to A Windsor dealer called Leisure Trailer sales in Lakeshore Ontario and they were able to order it. I got it at a reasonable price including duties, taxes, shipping etc to Leisure Trailers. I took the old one off and installed the new one in just over an hour. The screw holes were in the correct location and since you can't see both wheel wells at the same time it's just fine. If you call Leisure Trailer they may be able to look up my order. It was about 2 years ago or less. Name Dale Brown and it was the door side fender skirt.
dbrownmg is offline   Reply With Quote