View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 11:20 AM   #4
Sudsy

Default Older Gulf Streams

I have been told by Gulf Stream that if your unit is older than a 2003 they no longer have any documentation. I called about my 2005. They only have limited info on my unit. So your only hope is to find someone that happens to have something. I think they had a fire.

Now I will also go as far as say that there never was much as far as wiring diagrams. I got the entire huge folder that came from GS with my 2005. The original owner was good about that at least. There is a lot of info there but a wiring diagram is nowhere to be found in the documentation. I have a hard time tracing wires since my unit is just loaded with spray foam that keeps the ride quiet.

I will also go as far s to say that no manufacturer provided wiring diagrams that I know of. I have had three different campers and have never had a wiring diagram. For the most part the info you get with a new camper is a little brochure that covers all that years models and floor plans. The rest of the info are the individual books for the appliances, heat and AC systems, refrigerator and water heater. Armed with that and the ability to see where the wires are routed should make it possible to troubleshoot and repair any camper. Even mine after I dig a bunch of foam out. I replace it with expanding foam insulation called Great Stuff. Don't put too much in enclosed areas since it expands a lot. (there is a different type of Great Stuff that doesn't expand so much.)

Well sorry for the bad news. What exactly are you chasing?

Sudsy