View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
Texas TC

I took the Nova in to Mc Clain's RV, my dealer, on Saturday. They had to adjust the magnet limit switches and re-set the level on the Power Gear system and it is good to go. There was no damage to the leveling system, only a reset and re-adjust. I am sure Southwest International will be glad to know this since they are paying for the fix.

I will pick the coach up on Tuesday and get ready for my boon docking trip to the drag races. I cannot wait to drive this thing some more. It took the rough part of I35E great when I was driving it home. There is some construction on the route I will be taking later this week and I am looking forward to see how well the air ride handles uneven and rough sections of the road. I am also looking forward to seeing if there is any change in the way it handles in windy conditions and around other high profile vehicles. As we owners all know, these things handle so well in those conditions. I am quite sure that there will be no adverse effects with the air ride but want to drive in those conditions to be assured.

2011 Silverado 4x4 Texas Edition Extended Cab (Toad)
Texas TC is offline   Reply With Quote