View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 04:06 PM   #5
Ranger

Thank you for the information...as this is our first RV, we're not real familiar with the systems. I have a fairly broad knowledge of electrical and the like after owning a street rod / race car shop for many years, and being in construction trades for the wood working end has proven valuable...but the fact is, trailers are a little different. We purchased the trailer with a non functioning heat/air system...the heater and air conditioner were there, but the thermostat was missing. When I bought a thermostat, installation went well until there was two red wires, instead of the single that the diagram showed. Issue two was the presence of two large gauge white wires that were in the same area, but didnt seem to go to anything...little things like this are what are going on. The electrical system seems to be (at this point) good as the outlets work, all the twelve volt system seems to function other than the door handle light leads....just small annoyances. This is why I thought a wiring schematic would be nice.
Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote