Thread: Seat Rotation
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:27 AM   #4
Sudsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck v View Post
I no longer have my 2007 Tour Master, but as I recall the driver's seat will rotate counter clockwise (with the front of the seat cushion passing close to the wall...) if the seat is first moved to the full rearward position. Be sure to tilt the steering wheel fully up before you do this.

The co-pilot seat will rotate if it is moved fully forward so the back clears the curb side wall, and be sure the seat back is in its most vertical position. After a 180 rotation you can recline as desired, but when I was living aboard, I kept that seat rotated 90 degrees (back toward the wall...) to make getting up and down the step from the door a bit more roomy.

You do have to route both seat belt shoulder straps around the back of the seats when you do the rotations.

Chuck

I agree but if the seat is not hitting something and just seems to lock again the cables probably need to be adjusted. (shortened). My entry door is in the middle of the curb side and this changes the co-pilot seat position a bit.

Sudsy