View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 06:57 AM   #15
GStream40
Site Team

Dave,

Recreational Vehicles is a wide term used to describe any unit used for recreational purposes. Yes, a trailer is a vehicle, be it without an engine, that is why they must be lincensed to be on the road.

The misalignment of your paint stripes is something that does happen, but usually not by that much. The paint shop, Mike's Custom Painting, uses a template to put the stripes/designs on the coaches. I have seem many of them at the factory and they are usually right on. None of the painting is done at the factory until the coach is completed body wise with all doors etc.

If it is just one door, then maybe it was repainted by your dealer before you purchased it for some reason??? Our dealer had to paint our left front fender four times after they replaced it before I would except it!!

I didn't ask as to each model manufactured, I don't think that would have been told as it probably has to do with orders. Gulf Stream doesn't built any for stock, every unit built is sold before it leaves the production line.

The TourMaster is not the top coach as of this model year. The Friendship G8 is the top of the line. The TourMaster is in the Luxury coach class lineup along with the Friendship according to the GS website.

I saw a Hummer being pulled by a Scenic Cruiser at the GS factory last year. It was black and the coach was black. Beautiful combination, but quite a large toad to be pulled.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote