View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 06:38 PM   #66
Sundancer268

On my 1995 Scenic Cruiser the power comes into t ATS which selects either generator power or shore power with the generator as the primary source if both are available. Power then goes to the main power panel through a 50 amp dual pole circuit breaker. This is the main disconnect for the panel. In this panel there are three circuit breakers (CB), two 20 amp CBs feeding the two A/C units and a 30 amp feeding my Inverter, originally a Heart unit like yours. The Inverter then feeds the second power panel which powers all the 120 volt loads in my coach. My original inverter fried and I lost all my 120 volt circuits and the battery charger, to continue our trip, I had to remove the Inverter from the system by connecting the Inverter power in and out wires together. This at least gave me power to run some electric heaters until I got home and could replace the Inverter. I have since carried a battery charger along with me so I am fully prepared for any future charger/Inverter problems.
Air Force One Brake System
Sundancer268 is offline   Reply With Quote