View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 02:45 PM   #5
Chuck v

Bill,

You still have not verified if your refrigerator is a propane/electric model (2-way or 3-way) instead of an AC only residential model as used in the later Tour Master units. So I did a bit of searching in the archive Gulf Stream literature and find that the 8391 came as either a side entry or a front entry floor plan and has no slide out sections (see the attached PDF document.)

I now know from that brochure that your coach was only offered with a 2-way (or optionally 3-way) refrigerator. 2-way means that it would run on propane or 12 bolts DC, and 3-way means that it could run on propane, 12 volts DC or on 120 volts AC. In any event the refrigerator should get cold if it is burning propane and there is propane in your tank, unless it is forced to run on DC or AC via a selector switch on/in the refrigerator itself. How is that selector control presently set?

The AC breakers should be in a cabinet inside your coach and not in the basement if it is anything like mine. Maybe another member of this forum has a similar model and can give more specifics. I will continue to look for some pictures of similar coaches to help us in this discussion, but posting some images of your interior control panels (generator start control, battery and tank levels, etc.) would definitely help.

Chuck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Brlochure 1995-Tourmaster.pdf (1.33 MB, 11 views)

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is online now   Reply With Quote