View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 11:47 AM   #1
georgn

Default Gel-Coat Problems

I have posted this problem before, but now I have to give a bunch of kudos to GS for stepping up to plate and correct a problem that was not realy their fault.
They had, or might still have few 04 Crescendos out there suffering from the same condition, in that the Gel-Coat quit gelcoating, in other words it lost all of it's shine and looked like a 15yr old coach with no maintenance whatsoever.
GS made an appointment for me with Mike's Paint Shop at the plant, to determine what should be done to correct the problem.
On the morning of the appointment, Mike, the owner of the paint shop came out and looked at the coach, told me what needed to be done.
Cheryl and her supervisor (name escapes me at this time) came out a little while later and too a good look at the coach and asked Mike what he recommended should be done.
He told both Ladies that the only thing that would cure the problem would be a paint job.
To my surprise, they both agreed to this solution without any problem.
I had expected another run-around, but as I staed before GS stepped up to the plate and the RIGHT thing.
Now my coach looks like a completely different vehicle, one that I am proud to own and maneuver down the Highways and Byways as we travel.

This is somewhat long, but it needed to be said.
By the way, I am not the only one this has happend to, there are at least one or two more owners of the same model coach out there that had the same thing done to their coach.javascript:emoticon('')
Laughingjavascript:emoticon('')
Laughing