View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #13
scenic8406

Default Re: scenic cruiser model 8406

Thanks ray.I just got a air bag/tag power locations;with wirein colors from each location.They couldnt help with wirin;so it will be hit and miss until i get correct connections .Looks like Ive got to add a relay to seperate air bags on jack panels.Air dumps wired to all bag/tag lift bags to dump when levelin.Great something new'Im up for something new if it solves a problem and gives me what i need.Looks like it will be easier to change out the old 1200 refer first;at least thats all in door work.Going to replace it with a whirlpool23cu ft.Looks like it will fit in ft. pass. window.Gota take doors off first/then remove window.Did one last spring on a tiffen/It went well after i had lowes people leave.I tried to tell the owner it wouldnt go up ft. door.Lowes people said it would;guess who was wrong.I had to go over to the husbands wife and tell her they were going to destroy the ft area.Yep they tore door/dash/ft seat.Owners ate that ;they signed a waiver.O well i popped big drivers window out had it in coach in1hr with window back in place.They finished it from there.Anyway that whirlpool should fit in urs.Ill let u know when i do it.Only other thing to add is a 1000w pure sine inverter/wfuses;cables.Inverter with parts ran me about275.refer got on sale with double disc.net costs w5year warr.1100.Wish me luck.Again thanks for ur time.
scenic8406 is offline   Reply With Quote