View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 08:42 PM   #2
exjay

Mine was same way and the tub mold/design is kinda poor IMO. If you dont have a full 1 piece surround with tub and just have the tub base with panel walls its suppost to have a gap between the tub and wall for any water to drain into the tub should some water/condensation get behind the wall. If you seal it all up your just trapping water behind the wall. I had the same issue with water dripping onto the floor due to the design/lip (or lack of) on the tub. I just cut off (believe it or not) 2 plastic corners from a Plano tackle box (the flat/clear type w/ lid) and slilconed them into the 2 corners also gobbing a bit of silicone in there to keep water directed back to the tub. I think there is a product that is out there that does the same but I made mine for free and works great. There should be a tub drain access panel(s) to inspect under the tub to a degree, atleast check and make sure the drain is snug and the tub is well supported and for any signs of water. Hope this is what your asking, thanks!