View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
HomeGrown

Default Re: Need Sewer Hookup Ideas

Hey budster, I just registered here so figured I'd see if you had your issue taken care of yet.
I have a 2006 FEMA trailer in KY. The sewer pipe is standard 4" CPVC pipe, and I got a solvent-weld fitting from a local camping supply place. I'm familiar with Camping World there in Greenwood (been there a few times), and they should have this. I sawed off the threaded end and solvent-welded on the appropriate male sewer connector (it's a straight connector with 4 pins protruding from the sides to quick-connect a standard RV sewer hose. I'm full-time, so for the winter I replaced the flex sewer hose with a solid CPVC pipe, with only a short section of flex sewer hose at the end.
If the standard sewer hose sold at CW or WM doesn't fit, then you've got the wrong connector on the end of your sewer outlet.

I couldn't find a good pic of one, but the functional end of the fitting will look like this one. It won't have the square flange, it will just be a round fitting that will attach to your 4" sewer pipe (more than likely it will require solvent welding, assuming you don't find one that will thread on). Again, any standard RV sewage hose will connect to this fitting.
Hope this was some help!

HomeGrown is offline   Reply With Quote