View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #2
RayChez1

Default Re: 2009 Constellation 45G

I also was very interested on the Constellation when it first come out, but I never did get to see one. Gulf Stream did not manufacturer too many because that is when the economy took a dump and the mechanized division shut its doors.

I am sure the quality is tops and the prize about right for a tag axle coach with only 5K miles on it. Not even broken in yet. As to the refrigerator it would not be a deal breaker, fact I would not have a residential frig in my coach, unless I was going to be full timing and hooked up to shore power all the time. Several in our Gulf Stream club that have TM have had battery issues when dry camping with the residential refrigerators. I am surprised that it does not have a residential since all the TourMaster coaches that I have seen have them.

I still have on our Scenic Cruiser the original Norcold 1200 LRIM and never have had any problems. We do dry camp some and the propane fridge sure comes in handy. We like ours anyways.

It probably has the original tires, so that will be something that will have to be changed out right away. Most RV tires need changing at around five years. You don't want any blow outs, too much damage when one of them things blow.

Let us know if you decide to buy it and some pictures.
Good luck!
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote