View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
11B

Default Re: 2009 Constellation 45G

FYI back in 09 they built two to go on the road for all the RV shows. When I made inquiries to my dealer who had just sold me my Friendship about a possibility of some kind of trade we got the factory involved and had an agreement that at the end of the RV shows I could purchase either one for 179,000.00 cash deal. Needless to say but with just buying the Friendship there was no way I could do the deal and not lose my A$$.
I hope this gives you some kind of an idea of what to offer for it. It's funny you brought up the Constellation tag. As I was leaving our RV park this morning in Thayne Wyo I spotted one pulling in and I must say from the outside it's one hell of a coach.

Aqua Hot ( a must)
Date on tires
Did it come from a flood zone
With only 9000 miles is it titled or still on MSO
If titled how many previous owners and maintenance records
I am not a a wired dude but just where and the hell has this coach been since 09 with only 9000 miles on it. I like Ray Chaz have been a very happy Gulfstream owner with my Friendship since 07 and am always looking around for that perfect deal on a perfect coach at a steal price and I have never seen a Constellation for sale anywhere else.

Hope it all works out for you its a great looking ride.

11B
Kids raised and only barrow money
400 Cummins Bad Milage
11B is offline   Reply With Quote